Water purification solutions for renal dialysis, endoscopy, sterile services and clinical analyser supply
We specialise in the design and manufacture of proven, reliable and cost-effective water purification solutions for use throughout the healthcare sector.
With over 40 years of experience in advanced water purification for renal dialysis, decontamination and endoscope reprocessing, sterile services and clinical analyser feed, we’ve a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
We’ve worked alongside clinicians, nurses, technicians and healthcare managers for many years and understand the challenges they face every day. As a result, our healthcare water purification specialists work collaboratively with you to develop the best solutions to the challenges of operational efficiency, safety, regulatory requirements and delivering the optimum patient experience.
We provide a range of water purification technologies, enabling us to provide the most effective solution for each application. Each is backed by a choice of finance options, service contracts, spares and 24/7 emergency services, with a nationwide network of installation and maintenance engineers, and UK-based technical telephone support.
Learn more about water purification for healthcare
Our water purification solutions are used by NHS and private healthcare providers throughout the UK, and by healthcare institutions around the world. We specialise in systems for renal dialysis, sterile services, analyser feed and laboratories.
Sterile services / Decontamination
Healthcare water purification products and systems
Centralised renal water purification
Our centralised water purification systems give you a proven and highly reliable method of producing high quality purified water for use in ring-main haemodialysis and hemodiafiltration units.
Our energy-saving, high efficiency water purification systems are approved to the latest medical standards, are low-cost to run, producing low through-life costs, and are backed by UK-based manufacturing, maintenance and customer support services.
- High recovery rates; output flow rates from 500 to 4,000 l/hour
- Units can be configured to run in multiple combinations to provide redundancy
- Fully integrated automatic hot water membrane sanitisation for enhanced microbiological performance
- Full colour touch screen display with comprehensive menu navigation including full schematics
- Advanced data logging technology with password control
- Data log file can be downloaded to a PC using a memory stick, providing access to historical performance data for full traceability
- Semi-automated chemical cleaning program with on-screen reminder function
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant GRP or optional stainless steel pressure vessels
- Compact, stainless steel skid mounted package.