Purite HPA 30
For clinical analyser feed
Type II / Deionised (DI) water
The Purite HPA 30 provides a guaranteed and consistent flow of purified water to a quality better than 10MΩ-cm. The unit is compact, uses proven technology and is low maintenance, making it ideal for supplying all leading brands of clinical analysers.
- Make-up production rate of 30l/hour
- Optional remote display pod
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode
- Colour touch screen display with process graphics
- Wi-Fi enabled for remote monitoring and operation
Purite HPA 30 | Overview
The Purite HPA 30 integrates reverse osmosis, deionisation and micro-filtration, plus a sophisticated control and colour LCD touch-screen display in a compact, easy to install and use unit. An internal 20 litre storage tank is fitted as standard, with the option of larger external tanks. The HPA 30 is compatible with all major brands of clinical analysers.
System / Treated Water Specification