Join the team at Purite Water Purification Solutions
Join one of the UK’s most successful water purification companies
At Purite Water Purification Solutions we’ve built a great team of experts in all aspects of water purification for laboratory, healthcare and industrial applications. We’re always looking for people who can help us take the business to an even higher level, and who have the skills, knowledge and commitment to make a real difference to our customers around the world.
We offer a great working environment, with fresh challenges every day; an excellent package of benefits; and the opportunity to develop your career within the organisation – one of the world’s most dynamic and progressive water and waste businesses.
If you’re looking for a fresh start and want to take your career to new heights, then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest vacancies are shown below.
We currently have no vacancies. Please keep checking back for updates. Thank you.
Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Specialist (North) – Healthcare Water Systems
- Must be based in Northern England or Southern Scotland and will be covering the area of Northern England and Scotland.
- Knowledge and experience of Water Purification desirable, technical background or Lab sales background minimum required.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Reports to: Sales Leader
- Manage the sales area to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Prospect for, and sell, large systems opportunities with contractors, FM companies and directly to end users.
- Prospect for, and sell, systems consumables and system service contracts.
- Sales will be to the Laboratory, Industrial and Healthcare sectors with a focus on Healthcare.
- Manage contract terms & conditions in line with DOA and group standards.
- Manage existing customers and increase customer database by adding new customers.
- Prepare RFQ and submit to Design & Proposal Team, and submit system requirements for large tenders and systems to the Design & Proposals Team.
- Set up and perform product demonstrations / trials as necessary.
- Attend exhibitions as required.
- Provide feedback on market requirements, product modifications and competitors.
- Build and maintain a contractors database.
- Manage customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Grow sales in line with agreed sales targets.
- Maintain acceptable margins on all orders.
- Obtain customer orders at best price, and agreeable terms and conditions, ensuring all necessary information is submitted to the administration office to enable timely and efficient execution of the order.
- Sell service contracts on new plant and negotiate renewals of existing contracts, liaising with the service department on pricing.
- Input all accounts, contacts and opportunities on to Hubspot CRM, and keep up to date.
- Maintain existing customer database of service contract customers and non- service contract customers.
- Complete all sales and activity reports in a timely manner and submit to Sales Leader.
- Complete all expense forms and submit in a timely manner.
- Provide monthly sales reports, quote pipeline lists, and progress on system leads and quotes using the standard formats supplied.
- Provide reports where necessary on market requirements and product development
- Propose new products and modifications to existing products, and assist with product evaluations / site trials
- Attend and organise exhibitions.
- Process Protel, XTender and other web based leads to quotation stage.
- Experienced sales professional.
- Experience of water purification sales for healthcare including renal.
- Educated to a high standard, preferably with a scientific / engineering background.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge and understanding of contract terms & conditions.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to assimilate technical data.
- Ability to deal directly with customers at all levels.
- Self Disciplined and Self motivated to work remotely.
- Basic IT skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Full / Clean driving licence.